Drug and Alcohol Testing Service
FitTick provides mobile onsite and in-house Drug & Alcohol Testing Services using either our purpose-built mobile testing van or dedicated testing facilities in our local offices.
National Drug reports show that over 74% of illegal drug users are employed. These employees who use drugs attributable to about 6% of all industrial fatalities and 15% of all workplace injuries. This, among other factors, highlights the importance of drug and alcohol testing–particularly in the workplace.
Workers that are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, illicit or prescribed, can represent a severe risk in workplace health and safety. The detrimental effects for the company or organisation are manifold; ranging from disrespectful behaviour or poor performance to deliberate sabotage to serious injuries and casualties.
Furthermore, the cost of loss of productivity, increased employee absenteeism, increased healthcare costs, and direct medical costs represent a financial risk to the organisation.
A drug and alcohol policy is crucial for maintaining a healthy and safe working environment for everybody in the workplace. This policy should include a comprehensive procedure wherein drug and alcohol testing should be a major part to assure the health status of their workers at any given time and identifying them to be safe for work.
Local & Remote Drug & Alcohol Testing
Please contact us if you have any concerns about Drugs or Alcohol at your workplace, out experienced team is happy to provide more details and a FREE quote.
Request a call back
- Mobile onsite & in-house testing
- Purpose-built testing van for on-site testing (incl. toilet)
- Experienced testing in remote areas
- Experienced conducting larger number of test (e.g. mining)
- Experience in Alcohol Policy Review and Decelopment
- Low impact of testing on your workflows
- Training & Education Programs
Solving problems others find difficult...for clients in
Frequently asked Questions
Some of the most frequently asked questions about drug & alcohol testing.
- Pre-employment – Testing aspiring job applicants before hiring them.
- Target testing – Testing all employees in a single or high risk work event
- Random testing – Randomly selecting a group of employees
- Post-incident – Conducting a test after a workplace accident or potential work accident
- For cause’ testing – When the employer has justified belief about an employee’s behaviour, they can conduct a drug and alcohol test.
- Return to work – If an employee has previously returned a positive test, they must undergo a drug and alcohol test that should come out negative before they can return to work.
One Source Many Solutions
Over the past 15 years we developed the ability to quickly understand and respond to our clients’ needs. We are “solving problems others find difficult…”.
We offer our clients an enviable team of specialists working with associates and other external experts, driving and delivering fit for purpose, tailored single sourced solutions for you.