Hazardous substances in your work environment.
A hazardous substance risk assessment helps to identify the hazardous substances present and helps to determine the processes and controls needed to reduce the exposure, or potential exposure, in the workplace.
Hazardous substances risk assessments include:
- checking the storage and handling risk of hazardous substances and materials
- observation of work practices to assess the potential routes of exposure such as inhalation, respiration, ingestion and absorption
- monitoring workplace controls and checking the appropriate PPE is used to limit exposure.
A hazardous substances audit conducted by HSE Australia will:
- identify all potential hazards
- assess the risks associated with any identified hazard
- control the risks
- review processes and practices
- develop hazardous substance registers to meet compliance requirements
- develop and review implementation programs.
Auditing, Sampling & Management of potential risks & existing hazards.
HSE Australia offers a wide range of asbestos audit and management services to identify, and help prevent exposure to, hazardous material in a work environment. Get in touch for an individual quote.
Request A Call Back
Solving problems others find difficult...for clients in
One Source Many Solutions
Over the past 15 years we developed the ability to quickly understand and respond to our clients’ needs. We are “solving problems others find difficult…”.
We offer our clients an enviable team of specialists working with associates and other external experts, driving and delivering fit for purpose, tailored single sourced solutions for you.